Sunday 13 May 2012

Bateman's - The home of Rudyard Kipling

Photograph Details: Nikon D40 Focal length 55mm ISO-400 exp: 1/640 f13

This was shot back in 2011 on 18th April. This particular date means a lot to me because it was the date I passed my motorcycle test (in 2007 I think) and the date that Claire and I got together (ummm... can't remember which year that was but it sure does feel like a loooooong time ago :op)

Anyway this photograph is another cliché shot of Bateman's which was the home to Rudyard Kipling, of The Jungle Book fame. It really is a lovely house (and his car is pretty special too!). It's owned now by The National Trust, so if you can I'd recommend spending a day there - it's certainly worth it!


If you liked this post, or have done something similar, why not spend a minute and let me know in the comments at the bottom of the page



Or if you like this blog and would like to receive emails when it's updater why not subscribe. You will only get an email if there is a post on this blog, and your details will not be shared. Plus its free!
Simply enter your email address in the box below:



Email subscriptions are delivered by FeedBurner

As ever, thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Adverts

Amazon Adverts

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner