Friday 11 June 2010

Changes


As some of you are aware, I have been fiddling again. There are some more noticable changes which have taken place (such as the background and the two columns running down the posts). On top of this, I have removed a few things and added others - like the recent comments widget and the search box.

It seems quite stable now, its certainly much better than it used to be. If you experience any problems with the new settings, let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix them.

Since the weather has been quite pants recently, I figured I'd change a few behind the scenes things, rather than post crap pictures.

Let me know if there are any problems!

Cheers
RStCPhoto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Adverts

Amazon Adverts

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner