Wednesday 7 September 2011

Pastures New

OK,

Its been well over a year since I was last on here. Looking back over the whole blog I don't really like it and maybe thats the reason why. Perhaps its because I have been busy with other projects, perhaps I've been lazy. Who knows. Either way the point is that I'm going to try to redesign the blog and start posting again.

As for the redesign, I'm not sure if it will be a huge difference, or whether or not it will simply be a few tweeks. You'll just have to check back to find out! As for the posting, I'm not making any promises that the posts will be every day (in fact once a week is probably a much more realistic target to aim for).

Anyway, by November I will have been running this blog for three years and its about time it actually became interesting!

So hope to see you folks again real soon

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Adverts

Amazon Adverts

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner